Miss Professional Nail Sation polishes are one of my top 3 brands, they have so many colors and glitters, they have creative names, a great formula that stays put, and the prices can’t be beat (only $5!!). I received three colors from the Candylandia collection to try so I decided to a do a NOTD with an easy and quick tutorial.
THE SUPPLIES NEEDED
Sation Nail Polish
Colors from left to right: LOLLIPOP! GOES THE PRINCESS, PEPPERMINT PEDI, and QUEENIE IN A BOTTLE.
LOLLIPOP! GOES THE PRINCESS was the only one of the three to leave streaks. I had to do two coats to get a somewhat non streaky finish. I could have done one more coat to make it nice and smooth but I knew I was going to nail art over the nail so I just left it at two.
PEPPERMINT PEDI is a perfect bright red. I used this color for a heart nail design. It was very opaque and perfect for what I wanted to do.
QUEENIE IN A BOTTLE is my favorite, besides being pink, it only took one coat for a smooth opaque finish!
HOW TO GET THIS NOTD
- On a clean ziploc bag paint hearts with PEPPERMINT PEDI. I painted a couple as well as some lines just in case the hearts didn’t work out or if I wanted more designs.
- Use QUEENIE IN A BOTTLE on all of your nail except an accent nail. I always use my ring finger.
- Use LOLLIPOP! GOES THE PRINCESS on the accent nail.
- After the nail polish on the ziploc bag is dry, get tweezers and gentle start peeling a design from the sides. I tried it without tweezers at first and it just didn’t work. When I used the tweezers I had to scratch gentle on the sides before any of it came off.
- After taking off the whole design with tweezers, place it where you want it on your accent nail. Press it down with you fingers and it should stay put.
- Finish with your favorite clear top coat!
SATION NAIL POLISH
DISCLAIMER: I received an item in exchange for a review. All opinions are mine.