When we come across a person with a glowing and firm skin texture, the first intention we get is to ask them, the type of products they use. But the important thing, just like the product is to ask here that, the technique they use to apply the lotion or cream on their face. You must have also followed the skin regime of Hollywood celebrities like Cate Blanchett and popular estheticians, and these people have offered the acute benefits of facial massage in daily life. Although the health benefits aren't proven scientifically, you will get some benefits from a regular massage. The only thing you have to know is the method. This is the first thing other than the cream or lotion you are using for the routine, which is very crucial. So, before you ask a person about the cream they use, you have to add the technique question next.
When you add the perfect and accurate facial massage system to your daily routine for skin, it will help you not only to get better brightness, but it will give you line-free skin. Is that even possible? The first thing you have to understand is, that massaging your skin with your fingertips can regulate the blood cells, and this way the products you are using will get absorbed easily into the skin, states Sonya Dakar an esthetician. She further adds that some techniques can give you relief from headaches, offer a smooth line-free forehead, and there will be no frown line either.
To know more about how to get radiant skin using face massage techniques, you have to read this article thoroughly.
The technique for anti-aging face massage
A fast massage on your facial skin will stimulate tissues underneath, and it can provide better blood circulation, and you will get more health benefits, according to Diana Morrison, who is another famous esthetician. You will get a firm tone and radiant skin. As recommended by the experts, you must add the facial massage technique every time you perform a skincare regime. You need to read to know more about the secrets of the facial massage technique, and how you are going to get the best radiant skin.
You can follow the below techniques according to Morrison, who is a famous esthetician, and you can use the methods when you are applying moisturizer, serum, or cleansing your face.
- At first, you need to add a dollop of your favored cream or lotion, then use your fingertips to place over the tip of your nose, and then swipe your fingertips over the outline of your entire face. Next, smoothly you have to place your fingertips on the outer and under the section of your eyes.
- After that, apply the motion over the bones of your cheeks, and repeat the motion under the bones.
- Once you have finished the cheekbones, you have to move your fingertips to your temple, and here too, you have to apply the same technique. You have to swipe your fingertips from your brow bones upward to the lines of hair.
- You can use your thumbs to stroke your fingers and keep up with the horizontal movements on your face.
- Once you have completed the face section, move to the jawline. You have to swipe your fingertips from the underside of your lips and then drag it towards the line of the jaw.
- You can use your forefinger and your thumb to hold the chin line gently and sweep the hold to the ear lobes.
- You have to repeat the movement from the middle of the chin section and drag it to the underside of the earlobes. In this method, you have to keep one finger above the jaw, and the other under.
- You have to pay attention to the lower neck region, and for this place, you have to apply quick and gentle sweeps and drag them to the skin of your neckline. This will help you get rid of the colletage wrinkles.
Our Tip: you need to start the sweeping movements using two fingers and begin from the middle of the face, and then go to the outer areas. You also have to provide gentle pressure, and it will stimulate rejuvenation and lymphatic drainage.
Face massage technique for anti-wrinkle
According to Dakar, you will get better benefits for wrinkles on your face. The technique is a bit different from Morrison's.
- At the very first step, you must have a clean face, and use a serum that suits your skin. You can use the Omega Booster which is organic and available for all types of skin.
- Next, you have to place your middle finger in the middle of your temple and put gentle pressure there. According to Dakar, this will help you get rid of wrinkles, it will give you relief from headaches, and you will frown less.
- You have to keep your finger there for at least three seconds and to get the better benefit you can drag the middle finger from the middle of the temple to the middle of your eyebrows.
- If you suffer from Crow's feet problem, Dakar suggests that you have to place your forefinger under the bridge of your nose, just under the under the section of the eyes. You have to stay in this position for five seconds, and repeat it three times.
- Dakar further adds that this massage will help you prevent dark circles, you will relax better and you won't squint frequently.
You can purchase Organic Omega Booster from Sonya Dakar for fifty-four dollars.
Face massage for lymphatic drainage
According to Ettner, if you apply facial massage regularly, it will allow better absorption of the cream or lotion you are using. The regular massage will help you get relief from the sinus, and your face will get better blood circulation. You can do face massage to get lymphatic drainage at home, and you can do it easily at home using a jade roller. This device will allow you to put better pressure on the entire skin.
- At first, you have to apply a cream or lotion over your neck and face.
- Next, you have to use the jade roller to massage from the center and then move to the other parts of the face.
- You have to gently roll the device, and make sure you move it in the contouring direction. Just the way you apply makeup.
- Ettner further says that you must do this massage at least once a month.
Our tip: The best thing you can do to get a better effect, is to keep the jade roller in the fridge. This will keep the stone cool, and when you apply it to your skin, you can prevent dark circles, and face puffiness.